Huawei P20 Pro Review
We offer you the prices and specifications of the Huawei P20 Pro phone to complement the famous series “P series” with high technical specifications and excellent performance to compete with the leading phones in the market.
The phone comes without frames or a simple frame up and down the screen, which comes in 6.1 inches with an acquisition rate of more than 81% of the screen.
Specification of Huawei P20 Pro
- A 6.1-inch screen is available with a fullView design, similar to the iPhone-X design with a new dimension of 18.7: 9.
- Heilicon Kirin 970 is an eight-core processor developed by the Chinese company itself
- In addition to the random memory 6 GB and 128 GB for the internal space of the mobile operating system Android Orio “version 8.1”.
- The camera was developed dramatically and covered with three rear cameras, which gave the camera performance completely new features
- zoom to 3x optical zoom, depending on the presence of a number of superb rear-view cameras and OIS for still images without vibration
- In addition to artificial intelligence technology that forms a three-dimensional face to follow the lines of features and modify them to get stunning personal images.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is also used to adjust the lighting of images through the various lighting effects provided to the images. The quality of the studios is to transform your great photos into stunning images with new technologies, as well as many other features you can see from the tables below.
- Operating System: Android 8.1 Orio
Designed Huawei P20 Pro
The Huawei P20 Pro comes in 155×73.9×7.8 mm dimensions and weighs 180 grams Made of glass, aluminum and dust Waterproof and depth only 1 meter for half an hour Color Black, Blue, Purple, Pink
Huawei P20 Pro screen
The OLED screen has a 6.1-inch screen and its accuracy is 2244×1080 pixels + FHD and the screen is scratch-resistant and supports HDR10
Camera Huawei P20 Pro
The rear camera offers a 8 + 20 + 40 megapixel camera and a 3D lens. The second is monochrome and the third is the remote camera. F / 1.7 is the first and f / 1.6 for the second video and f / 2.4 for the third video and gives the video a great performance with 2160 pixels at 30 frames per second and 1080p and 720 pixels at 960 frames per second
The Huawei P20 Pro’s rear camera is automatic focus, Laser focus, PDAF, continuous capture, image stabilization, digital image stabilization, geotagging, face recognition, reboot, dynamic color reproduction, HDR mechanism, ISO settings, white balance settings, offset exposure, hybrid zoom up to 5 Times, optical zoom up to 3 times, automatic timer, macro mode, display mode, ebay focus N colors, depth focus, RAW support, hexagonal lens, Leica camera.For the front camera, the video quality is 24 megapixels from 1080 at 30 frames per second
Battery Huawei P20 Pro
The battery comes in Li-Poli, which is 4000 mA, and is also capable of supercharging through supercharging and non-removable.
Positives Huawei P20 Pro
1. Long life battery
2. High quality camera
3. Face recognition technology is fast
Cons Huawei P20 Pro
Do not charge by wireless
there is wireless charging no headphones port
you need to improve OLED screen
Do not forget to give us your opinion about in Huawei P20 Pro a comment